Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Two weeks off over Christmas

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Was planning to go back the day after boxing day but think I'm going to use my head and merge 5 weekly work into my 4 weekly. Fed up going back to the same street twice

I'm off 22nd to 3rd but gonna be sorting my round a bit

A couple litres of homemade sloe gin is coming my way in 2 weeks before xmas and my usual couple litres of bombay sapphire

That will keep me going 

Manage to get 2 to 3 weeks off every month.
emoji13.png
except for a commercial contract we have in the summer.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
2-3 weeks every month????

Sure you are a windie? :1f602:

Had 3 days off at easter and 10 days off the year before at mates villa in alicante

Not had any time off in between

No point sitting at home with work to be done

Don't like Jeremy Kyle that much so why sit at home

Last edited by a moderator:
What makes it worse is wife teaches braille in schools so has about 12 weeks a year off

Winds me up sometimes

Had 3 days off at easter and 10 days off the year before at mates villa in alicante
Not had any time off in between
No point sitting at home with work to be done
Don't like Jeremy Kyle that much so why sit at home
To make yourself feel good about yourself compared to the contestants? [emoji23]

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Working right up and including the 24th - plus the bit in between Christmas and New Year. THEN the 2nd Jan off to Thailand for a month, happy days. :1f603:

Sod work over Christmas. No need to sit in watching tv all break, that just lacks imagination imo.

Horse racing, snooker, out on the motorbike, Millwall, pub crawls, London with the missus.

Back on the 4th or 5th, two weeks graft then of to the Canary Islands.

Its a well deserved holiday, haven’t had one for three weeks ???

The days have fallen a bit funny this year so I'll be finished on the 22nd, and probably back on the 3rd. I normally like working Christmas Eve on a static pressure washing/big gutter job to finish off the year. Don't like window cleaning that day as traffic is too slow to move from house to house.

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Live to my means matey. Earn nearly in a day what I used to earn in a week as an engineer so rather the days off earning nearly double the amount a month.
emoji12.png

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
A man after my own heart. Earn what I need. Had Thursday and today off. Spent the days with my little lady. Better than working. No more windows til Monday. Oh I finish on the 20th. Might turn out on the 27th for 5 hours of weekly shops. Might not. Who knows!

A man after my own heart. Earn what I need. Had Thursday and today off. Spent the days with my little lady. Better than working. No more windows til Monday. Oh I finish on the 20th. Might turn out on the 27th for 5 hours of weekly shops. Might not. Who knows!
Phew,I thought I was the only one that did a 3 day week....and yes for me TIME with wife and family very important...2 week christmas break for me ,that's what I love about this job....I'm in charge,have a good un guys 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back