Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Mansafe

• Thread starter Solarpanelcleanington
  • Start date
WCF

Help Support WCF:

Mansafes are basically anchor points or rail that are installed on roofs (mostly modern) and are for you to 'clip on' to with your harness so that when you take a fall you don't hit the ground!

As for do I use them, absolutely, I think 90% of H&S is a waste of time but the ones that really can save your life should be used without hesitation.

Cool. It's not big condoms then.

I have a harness and fall arrest lanyard, it's just clip on and get to work then?

I use a pole to clean windows so don't really need to climb on a roof all that much. Never heard of a mansafe before, I would of put money on it been something made of rubber or latex :eek:ldy:

I use a pole to clean windows so don't really need to climb on a roof all that much. Never heard of a mansafe before, I would of put money on it been something made of rubber or latex :eek:ldy:
An insight to how your mind works there trev. Men in rubber a? /emoticons/wink.png/emoticons/smile.png

Latest Posts

Back