Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Using WFP to Clean Car

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I dont see a business opportunity at all as all the old petrol stations round here are now converted to Kurdish car washes.  Full outside wash of the Land Rover £8 inside and out £12 they're done in 10 mins and there's half a dozen working on the car.  

Can't compete with that. 

I dont see a business opportunity at all as all the old petrol stations round here are now converted to Kurdish car washes.  Full outside wash of the Land Rover £8 inside and out £12 they're done in 10 mins and there's half a dozen working on the car.  

Can't compete with that. 
That’s cheap. More expensive in my neck of the woods. Your better off going mobile as there’s less overheads and you can charge more for the convenience and people will pay it. Nothing worse than being stuck in a car wash queue for an hour on a Sunday mornin. One of the reasons I now do my own. Used to take around two hours minimum to get my van and the mrs car done. I can do both in half that time and saves me the best part of £50 a fortnight. Steam cleaning is the future for car cleaning. 

My mother was telling me last night that she takes her car to a garage jet wash, it's £2 for 10 minutes including the soap.  Surely they are making a loss on it for this price?  The maintenance cost and soap / water costs would exceed this price, let alone the license / sewerage costs.  They must be either completely thick or it's a front for some dodgy goings on.

Latest Posts

Back