Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

All in one pump box,battery+controller

WCF

Help Support WCF:

johnny bravo

does anyone use these, cant remember there proper name, but all in one box, easy to remove from vehicle when needed.

any reviews on them please.

just making sure to get right set-up., one i dont have to leave in vehicle, especially now the - degree weather is coming.

They are generally referred to as a "Pump Box". Different people make them and just like the individual components that you build into a van mount - quality depends on the components in the box.

They can be exactly the same items as a van mount except in one box. So, are the same quality and do the same thing. The biggest difference is often the battery… you don't usually have a large heavy battery in a pump box. Whereas you could have up to a 110ah leisure battery in a van install.

Some people say that you should just get a full van install, though personally I don't have a problem with them.

Things to take note of though…

What are the components in the pump box - pump, flow control and battery.

You probably won't wire it up with a split relay charge from your vehicle, so you will need to re-charge the battery in the house regularly. How regularly depends on the amount you do end the battery capacity.

Last edited:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/281466938852%20

This is pretty expensive but I bought one about a year ago before I found out was cheaper to make one. Stays in the van & reaches 3rd floor flats with 100m of hose on 2nd setting. Has 5 settings in all & a battery metere. Just carry it out at night.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Latest Posts

Back