Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

VAN MOUNT FOR FORD TRANSIT CONNECT SWB.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

You should never recharge a battery in doors.

Personally, a leisure battery that powers your pump and an electric reel needs to have a cca rating. It's a combo battery that is both a leisure battery and a starter battery.

Unfortunately, it's neither a perfect leisure battery or starter battery. The combo battery was designed and targeted to caravan users who also want to power a motor mover.
The battery WCW supply isn't suitable it was I think just a 60 or 70ah cheap leisure battery, after around 8 months of use batt was flashing on my controller at the end of a work day for a few days.

So the in April of this year I upgraded to Numax CXV27MF Sealed Leisure Battery 12V 95Ah which is a combo battery, it is the biggest I could fit into the space provided, I hope to get more longevity out of this battery as I had 110ah one on my old system.

No need to remove the battery, I just leave my charger connected permanently then put an extension in the van, it would be a pain taking off the side panel and taking the battery in the house every evening.

That battery powers everything
Thanks for that.
Would it be exactly the same with the Pure Freedom delivery only system with regards to charging and also the battery powering everything?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240817-084043_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240817-084043_Gallery.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 0
The battery WCW supply isn't suitable it was I think just a 60 or 70ah cheap leisure battery, after around 8 months of use batt was flashing on my controller at the end of a work day for a few days.

So the in April of this year I upgraded to Numax CXV27MF Sealed Leisure Battery 12V 95Ah which is a combo battery, it is the biggest I could fit into the space provided, I hope to get more longevity out of this battery as I had 110ah one on my old system.
Used the same battery for a good couple of years with two electric reels and two pumps charge every night been as good as gold.

Used the same battery for a good couple of years with two electric reels and two pumps charge every night been as good as gold.
Only just remembered to reply, that's good going, mine was a Hella battery and used from the beginning of last August till the end of April this year, when the weather warmed up I might have got some more life out of it but thought it best to replace.

Back