Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

van sign writing

WCF

Help Support WCF:

QR code could be handy for someone sitting behind you in a traffic jam but time they have tried to scan it at a distance they would be better of taking a picture of the van with your details on. The only problem with a landline number and filtering calls is you could be gone out of the area time you get the message. This would mean going back at another stage. Text or ringing a mobile is immediate. 

QR code could be handy for someone sitting behind you in a traffic jam but time they have tried to scan it at a distance they would be better of taking a picture of the van with your details on. The only problem with a landline number and filtering calls is you could be gone out of the area time you get the message. This would mean going back at another stage. Text or ringing a mobile is immediate. 
My wife answering the phone and getting to the nub is immediate enough for me.

I've tried both methods; answering enquiry calls myself, with potential customers faffing about before getting to the nub, and our present system. Each to their own, of course. I won't be changing back.

Keep it nice and simple.

People don't have time to read all you have on your van so just name, number and business will do.

Screenshot_20210204-081439_Facebook.jpg

Back