Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wanted 650 litre tank and frame.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

DJT

Hi all, I'm looking for a 650litre tank and frame to go into a Renault trafic which I am up grading to. I'm based near Birmingham but willing to travel for the right tank. Cheers all. 

Hi all, I'm looking for a 650litre tank and frame to go into a Renault trafic which I am up grading to. I'm based near Birmingham but willing to travel for the right tank. Cheers all. 
Hi mate I have exactly this for sale. 650L baffled wyedale tank in metal frame with all the bolt holes ready to be bolted into a van. I had this in my traffic van and was originally bought from and installed by  cleaning warehouse. I have  a smaller van now so bought a 500L so the 650L one is for sale and sitting in the garage ready to go. Cost me over 600 quid but need it gone for the space in the garage so feel free to message me happy to do a cheap deal to get it out the garage

Back