Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Warrior wizard

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Jelliman

Hi guys, I've been cleaning windows for many years traditionally and want to switch to a wfp trolley system.
I've been looking at the Warrior Wizard 4.5 LPM unit, the battery is 12v 12ah. How many hours work roughly would I get out of it?

Hi guys, I've been cleaning windows for many years traditionally and want to switch to a wfp trolley system.
I've been looking at the Warrior Wizard 4.5 LPM unit, the battery is 12v 12ah. How many hours work roughly would I get out of it?
You should get a good days work but you should charge it after each day.
It's a bit of a DIY trolley that with a little time you could build for probably half what they are charging?
There is a thread on here from Austin @Apw1210 Water fed pole pump trolley & control box project complete
and his youtube vids:

You should get a good days work but you should charge it after each day.
It's a bit of a DIY trolley that with a little time you could build for probably half what they are charging?
There is a thread on here from Austin @Apw1210 Water fed pole pump trolley & control box project complete
and his youtube vids:

Thanks for the reply, I have considered building one, warrior sell the trolley separately on eBay for just £22 I'm just not sure if I'm confident enough to know what I'm doing ? Having said that I'll still look into it ??

My advice would be look else ware I had two of them a few years ago both had charging and battery issues struggled to get 4 hours use out of them the seller was as helpful as a chocolate teapot tried saying we weren’t charging them properly and wasn’t interested in sorting it out in the end I just bit the bulit and threw them away , a Gardiner backpack is a much better option or if funds allow a pure freedom nano trolly

My advice would be look else ware I had two of them a few years ago both had charging and battery issues struggled to get 4 hours use out of them the seller was as helpful as a chocolate teapot tried saying we weren’t charging them properly and wasn’t interested in sorting it out in the end I just bit the bulit and threw them away , a Gardiner backpack is a much better option or if funds allow a pure freedom nano trolly
I'm thinking the Gardiner option is what I'll go with, I was a bit unsure about the Warrior, they don't even have a phone number to contact them on so I would imagine if you had problems it would be a nightmare dealing with them. Also going with the Gardiner option it gives me more to spend on a pole.

I'm thinking the Gardiner option is what I'll go with, I was a bit unsure about the Warrior, they don't even have a phone number to contact them on so I would imagine if you had problems it would be a nightmare dealing with them. Also going with the Gardiner option it gives me more to spend on a pole.
I started with a Gardiner backpack and it's great. I bought a Handy Sac Truck with puncture proof tyres. Make sure you strap the backpack on, not just a bungie as it's heavy when full of water.
I now have a van mount but still use my backpack for conny roofs, gsf cleans etc, plus it's an emergency backup in case I need to use the car again. Gardiners customer support is good, although you need to call them and they call you back but they are helpful.

I started with a Gardiner backpack and it's great. I bought a Handy Sac Truck with puncture proof tyres. Make sure you strap the backpack on, not just a bungie as it's heavy when full of water.
I now have a van mount but still use my backpack for conny roofs, gsf cleans etc, plus it's an emergency backup in case I need to use the car again. Gardiners customer support is good, although you need to call them and they call you back but they are helpful.
I've just gone on their website to order one but they're out of stock until end of May, although I've just seen one on Facebook hardly used for sale for 100 quid.

I've just gone on their website to order one but they're out of stock until end of May, although I've just seen one on Facebook hardly used for sale for 100 quid.
Knock them down a few ££ ;) Most of the spares are available on Gardiners, just pump out of stock but DA Components have alternatives available.

Latest Posts

Back