Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Valentines day

WCF

Help Support WCF:

norm

yip that time is upon us again and our better halfs have been subtly :rolleyes: reminding us that its nearly here

time to show our :love: and dig deep into our pockets or /emoticons/angry.png( spare room

ya have no excuse now and as we all know all our posts our :specs not just by Gav and spcleaning

eh on that note :love: ya babe ya float my boat :h:

Taking my wife to bakewell for a meal its where we got married so nice to revisit /emoticons/smile.png

My wife and I don't bother with that anymore as we have been married way too long.

For my valentine....my **** /emoticons/biggrin.png

My wife and I don't bother with that anymore as we have been married way too long.
For my valentine....my **** /emoticons/biggrin.png
Thats really sad /emoticons/sad.png

Don't worry we have a love hate relationship. I love her and she hates me... or is that the other way around /emoticons/biggrin.png

I got mine a big bunch of lilies...

okay ..they came out of his brown bin over the road but...its the thought that counts...

well he throws them in as soon as one flower opens...snap it off and the rest will open with time...

thirty years of marriage kinda dulls the romance...as long as I get my two fry up wraps in the morning I will be happy...

any way she got a takeaway and a pint tonight what more could you want..

Me and mrs Dave don't bother with all the fuss

We will go out for a meal but sod all the soppy stuff

You don't need 1 commercially invented day to show you love someone

It's what you do all year round that does that

I got mine a big bunch of lilies...
okay ..they came out of his brown bin over the road but...its the thought that counts...

well he throws them in as soon as one flower opens...snap it off and the rest will open with time...

thirty years of marriage kinda dulls the romance...as long as I get my two fry up wraps in the morning I will be happy...

any way she got a takeaway and a pint tonight what more could you want..
A dozen red roses some nice chocs and a card with poems inside:makeup: But that's just me !!!! No idea what your wife would want /emoticons/smile.png

a kick up the ****.../emoticons/biggrin.png

yeh I found that romance doesnt work with her...so ...I dont bother..wheres me chair

I did say...she has changed since we got married...

and marriage is a contract...

as such ...she is in breach of contract...

it fell on deaf ears ....still...its saturday tomorrow...tuffering alert...:rolleyes:

Treated mine this year had a new parrot fitted for her in her car ( no bird jokes ) and a pub lunch tomorrow with some geocaching while were in the country /emoticons/smile.png

Me and mrs Dave don't bother with all the fussWe will go out for a meal but sod all the soppy stuff

You don't need 1 commercially invented day to show you love someone

It's what you do all year round that does that
keep telling her indoors the same

but i am a grumpy bear year round so its more like a sorry day for me

i never do much on valentines wi the missus. this year im still reeling from an year long online encounter with a local Catfish - who i failed to find WHO IT EXACTLY IS ,tho not for the want of trying [ trail of love notes left glued under a table in McD ETC ETC ]

Last edited:
smurf wot you been up too...you little catfish..:rofl:

I SEEN him he serves in maccy d....hes never cleaned anything in his life...

although he does a great job on the tables..

but he is a great story teller...

smurf wot you been up too...you little catfish..:rofl:
I SEEN him he serves in maccy d....hes never cleaned anything in his life...

although he does a great job on the tables..

but he is a great story teller...
it was me who left the note under the table,after arranging for the manager to check the cctv . 5 days later the note was still there fookin hell i was checkin every day [-so the surveilance was called off . sometime in the following days ,the note was removed tho,so she got it and i missed my chance - i cant tell u how much this prayed on my mind at the time

smurf in a dress now that does make you think....:rofl:

nowt like a secret admirer boar...I LOVE that film with the bunny being boiled...:Dfatal attraction..

got it...its that girl you sacked who was pretending to be preggers....

thing is shes a pro, she doesnt want to meet but likes calling me or writing . how it all started was she contacted me on my website,about window cleaning, but wouldnt giv address . messages went to and fro and gradually i got sucked in "how was your day? " etc

youd think itd be fairly easy to track her down ,but im a real klutz at detective work, it was my idea the McD STING, doomed from the outset

i know a few details of her life [or i think i do] her 2 pomeranian dogs and she dines occasionally at a cafe not far from where i live drives a 57 plate honda -all sort of useless info when i think of it . you get the gist, it has bugged me for a long time

It's probably a 50 year old bloke called gerald
in a way itd be a relief then i could smash him up for running me a wild goose chase. i know its a woman cos she called me every week at one stage whisperin sweet nothings but i also bleve theres a string of other guys being led along by her in same way . what would be her motive? any ideas ?

im now thinkin i should write down all the info i know and piece it together like they did in the sweeney.

Back