Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

waterworks power up hd reel

WCF

Help Support WCF:

kevinc250

hi all, my old power up reel is for want of a better word falling apart now and it won't be too long before it packs in, i've had it since around 2016 my question is, how much 8mm can fit on the new ones?, i really don't want to go 6mm hose if i can help it but would like to know if anyone on here is using 8mm before i committ to buying the reel.
many thanks kevin.

hi all, my old power up reel is for want of a better word falling apart now and it won't be too long before it packs in, i've had it since around 2016 my question is, how much 8mm can fit on the new ones?, i really don't want to go 6mm hose if i can help it but would like to know if anyone on here is using 8mm before i committ to buying the reel.
many thanks kevin.
Not exactly what you asked but you can comfortably get 100m of 8mm on the PF reel

There are not many electric reels that are rated to cope with 8mm hose. I think only the Pure Freedom one and the DAQua one that can take 150m of 8mm! There may be others out there.

how did you keep the bearings in tacked for 6 years my first one lasted 2 years till they broke up and sized !!
i got one of the early ones lee, they were better made well, a better made reel the bottom plate is rusted through at points in all that time i've had to put a new chain on it and a new spinning manifold thingamajig.
i think i'm going to go with a new power up from waterworks as he should have by now ironed out all the early niggles and faults i think with regards to those that the belts have snapped on them thats more down to lack of maintainance they should be using a belt dressing spray every three months or so to keep the belt from glazing and hardening whether that comes with the insructions i don't know but it should.

I’m going down the xline rute this time with the anti over spin control only thing one thing that put me off the 3d was the inlet connection is on the wrong side for me I prefer it on the left i no you can change wires round but it’s something I just don’t think I should have to do with something brand new

I’m going down the xline rute this time with the anti over spin control only thing one thing that put me off the 3d was the inlet connection is on the wrong side for me I prefer it on the left i no you can change wires round but it’s something I just don’t think I should have to do with something brand new
Let us know how you get on.

Phone them up I’m sure I read that you can have the inlet mirrored to the opposite side.

You can have the fitting on either side they do matched pairs if you want them side by side , just phone and speak to Emma or Jordan about it

Latest Posts

Back