Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wcw 22 Litre 'big Boy' Backpack + Facelift Pole & Nlite Brush

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I had the orange one about six months, it a bit like a Citroen some bits break in the first couple of weeks but after that your left with a solid backpack. Use it every day. I put mine on the ground by the boot and tip the the containers over to pour the water in, saves lifting them.

Citroen cars are know to have bits drop off them like body trims and buttons breaking then are quite a solid car underneath. Sort of high jacked the thread sorry. Back on track really good review looks like a great package for someone starting out or someone who still does a lot of ladder work and wants to clean windows they can't reach with a ladder

Bits are starting to fall off me so just wondering does that make me a citroen? /emoticons/biggrin.png

We are planning on getting a van mount system, how ever we were quoted a price for the equipment and installation by a company who's name we may keep for now...:think: but upon finalising a purchase of the equipment we were told the price quoted did not include installation and basically will cost almost double.:thumbsdown: How feasible is it to do DIY? If not what is the average price we would look to pay on average for installation to a van?

We are planning on getting a van mount system, how ever we were quoted a price for the equipment and installation by a company who's name we may keep for now...:think: but upon finalising a purchase of the equipment we were told the price quoted did not include installation and basically will cost almost double.:thumbsdown: How feasible is it to do DIY? If not what is the average price we would look to pay on average for installation to a van?

start a new thread mate this one is a tad old.

If your competent in fixing and making things you could do it yourself for a few hundred quid

Wow, thread from the dead!

Two years since I wrote that review nearly, and seeing as its has a bit of a bump, I'll give the thread a bit of an update.

Well, has it lasted? Yes, it has. I'm still using the same trolley I reviewed, two years ago. Faults? A couple, but nothing major - the flow control on the trolley doesn't work anymore, no dramas though, I can just set the flow rate with the 'tap' where the pole hose plugs in. Easier to adjust anyway. Had to replace the pump after about a year, but wcw sent me a new one quick sharp and it was a doddle to swap them over. Battery doesn't last quite as long, full day and a half day, but that's good considering it's age.

So, is it pristine and boxfresh? Of course not. Don't be silly. Has it stood the test of time? Aside from expected and reasonable 'wear and tear' type stuff, absolutely.

Would I still reccomend it? 100% yes /emoticons/smile.png

Not seen you on here for a year

Wow, thread from the dead!
Two years since I wrote that review nearly, and seeing as its has a bit of a bump, I'll give the thread a bit of an update.

Well, has it lasted? Yes, it has. I'm still using the same trolley I reviewed, two years ago. Faults? A couple, but nothing major - the flow control on the trolley doesn't work anymore, no dramas though, I can just set the flow rate with the 'tap' where the pole hose plugs in. Easier to adjust anyway. Had to replace the pump after about a year, but wcw sent me a new one quick sharp and it was a doddle to swap them over. Battery doesn't last quite as long, full day and a half day, but that's good considering it's age.

So, is it pristine and boxfresh? Of course not. Don't be silly. Has it stood the test of time? Aside from expected and reasonable 'wear and tear' type stuff, absolutely.

Would I still reccomend it? 100% yes /emoticons/smile.png
not seen you on here for a year or two kips

Yep, I left when the design changed from the original one because I hated its successor. It was all red n' stuff and I found it a pain in the ass to use. This one seems nicer, seems like there's loads of adverts though. I'm back, sort of, for a bit I guess..

Got a few new gadgets I might review too /emoticons/smile.png

Welcome back mate. I got the big boy when you did & still going. I'm trying to find a way of carrying it as the lid handle comes loose when I carry it. I need to fit a handle to it to lift it in & out the van.

Welcome back mate. I got the big boy when you did & still going. I'm trying to find a way of carrying it as the lid handle comes loose when I carry it. I need to fit a handle to it to lift it in & out the van.
posh i,ve got the ideal thing little trolley can lift trolley and backpack together into van easy peasy

take pic tomorrow

Latest Posts

Back