Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WCW one man turn key setup experience

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Nice looking set up!! Not sure what the atoms measurements are but I would say you might squeeze a vac in the back there rather than muck your cab up (I would say one of our 1250 or 1800 watts would fit in there). We've had customers squeeze kits in small vans before.

Nice looking set up!! Not sure what the atoms measurements are but I would say you might squeeze a vac in the back there rather than muck your cab up (I would say one of our 1250 or 1800 watts would fit in there). We've had customers squeeze kits in small vans before.
Been looking at the Atom as it has a smaller footprint in the van.

Is that one still good enough to clear roof moss out of the guttering or more for leaves and lighter debris?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Nice set up for £15000....tempted myself although would.prefer a bigger van.
Think they do vans to suit your budget so you could always ask. Ideally I wanted a transit connect but it almost doubled the cost so I settled for this instead. Has surpassed my expectations in terms of drive quality and included extras like the air con, separate locking rear doors and Bluetooth hands free etc. Same van without the window cleaning kit was £12900 from Citroen themselves.

Been looking at the Atom as it has a smaller footprint in the van.
Is that one still good enough to clear roof moss out of the guttering or more for leaves and lighter debris?

Not sure about the atom, but certainly we use our 1250 and 1800 watt kits to clear miss and leaves out of gutters with no problems.

Looks a really smart setup, 200 a month and sorted seems good value.

Certainly worth cinsidering in a couple of years time although i would go for a bigger van

Looks a really smart setup, 200 a month and sorted seems good value.
Certainly worth cinsidering in a couple of years time although i would go for a bigger van
As above. They've made a connection with a local van company so they can tailor make any package really.

My van floor coating has arrived so I'll be doing that tomorrow night so it has the weekend to start hardening.

Back