Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Rookie

WCF

Help Support WCF:

norm

Name :norm

Cleaning Method :traditional

Years cleaning :0

Area :co.antrim

About me :I have been cleaning windows for about 6 weeks and have a lot to learn.I stumbled across this forum and i think it is a great idea so HI. My round has houses with lead windows top and bottom,a lot of my houses bottom windows cant be cleaned without a ladder/crate.I bought the round to work myself but this is proving very difficult.I had a good mate with me showing me the round but he has got another job.I have just bought an unger traditional telescopic pole to use but I am finding this very hard to use
[i am practicing on my house] got fed up went onto the internet and found this forum while looking for tips how to make this traditional pole work

Welcome to the forum mate...

Personally I think using traditional tools on a pole is a waste of time, can cause more problems, also the quality of workmanship will be poor, which could lose you customers and give you a bad rep, and that's not what you want to start off with..

Where abouts are you? I have a wfp set up and a few trolleys and also do some traditional pole work for high interior glass.. You are more than welcome to come and I can help give you some tips and advice..

Latest Posts

Back