Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wet hands and arms

WCF

Help Support WCF:

OK I finally worked out whats happening!

my brush has been getting contaminated with cobwebs, so I flick the bristles a few times to get them off, which makes the gloves wet

I lift the pole to do the next window, the water on the gloves gradually (because of the knobbly texture) seeps down and runs down my arm, when I drop the pole back down the water runs back the other way into the glove, repeat umpteen times and get quite wet!

So now I'm stopping the flow before cleaning the brush and all is well!

my brush has been getting contaminated with cobwebs, so I flick the bristles a few times to get them off, which makes the gloves wet

I lift the pole to do the next window, the water on the gloves gradually (because of the knobbly texture) seeps down and runs down my arm, when I drop the pole back down the water runs back the other way into the glove, repeat umpteen times and get quite wet!

Haha! Your mystery solved. ?

After this your name seems more relevant ?

Back