Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

wfp additives

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I used to use Vision but use added sparkle now nothing wrong with tds . Customers have noticed the difference so will keep using it , at end of day its customers we have to keep happy .

who has tryed added sparkel @ vision whats your thaults  do they make a difference  also there is a new kid on the block in testing at the minit devels shine  not on sale yet but will be at some point i no the vision has bin done to deth but ha ho  :1f61c:
Ive been using vision for about 6 months with a backpack system, I don't find it helps much with hydrophobic glass, but, it does help to get snail trails off glass so much faster and just for that I think its worth it
Plus some customers like to see a few suds and seem to think it'll do a better job [emoji3]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Ive been using vision for about 6 months with a backpack system, I don't find it helps much with hydrophobic glass, but, it does help to get snail trails off glass so much faster and just for that I think its worth it
Plus some customers like to see a few suds and seem to think it'll do a better job
emoji3.png

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I've started using washing up liquid on the end of my brush along with ubik on first cleans, the customers love to see the bubbles, it rinses pretty easy and neighbours often comment about soaping up the Windows. It helps to give the dirt something to cling to Especially filthy windows interesting that the customers feel like they are getting better value though.

i use additives mate,don't have "poor water quality"and don't have quality issues whatsoever in the five or so years since i've used them,is it a waster of money?well,i'm pretty sure that i would have sussed that out in the first six months of using them not five or so years later,again better results?you may need to explain that further as i'm not sure what you mean by that one.

additives or just the very word of them gets the shackles up on some people,mostly ones upon hearing something new that goes against the grain scares them as they have no perception as to the wider world unless of course its endorsed by messrs gardiner/pure freedom/grippa of course.

i'm sure this is not you but you do seem very anti to the whole idea or concept
The whole point of pure water is to remove addertives and dirt from the water by putting theses things into pure you are reducing the cleaning effect of the water, we have picked up a considerable amount of work due to other cleaners using poor quality water and addertives Ime not against new idears but something that is going to take by business foward not backwards as I said they are not needed a lot of people have had pump issues filters clogging up spotting , etc since using theses products , doesn't make the slightest diferance to me what you use or don't use I put what I did so that newbys dont get taken in with all this addertives stuff it's not needed and doesn't give a better finish or a quicker clean it's not true most people I know who have used them have stoped using it due to the above points the word placebo comes  to mind but it's up to each individual to decide for themselves , I accept that at times a detergent may be needed to remove grease from a window or maybe a first clean that's particularly bad but on general cleaning nothing other that pure is needed, having said that a lot of people use just di which will not put a shine on the glass Evan if it is clean maybe addertives will then provide a shine ??? But if you use ro /and di they are not needed . Do t you think if it was needed Ionic's Grippatank , etc would be only to keen to promote it as it's more sales for them but they don't , wonder why ???? 

Back