Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wfp For Domestic Customers...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Saying all that, I did my own today and 3 of the windows are spotty now lol, last time they were bob on though so I either didn't rinse em right or my resin needs changing. I was gonna finish making a better vessel this weekend anyway so it'll be new resin before I need any more pure.

I tried mine yesterday & could only get it to 23 so will double up likes marks vid. Have just ordered a ro system with a di. Only a little potable 1 so with that & my 2 di's I should be ok for a while.

I agree that's how it should be. I weren't actually talking about you dodg coz I know your the same as me. It's some of the others & as you say wots in that letter. I understand it takes a while to dry but the way some talk about it (& not all on here may I add) is its the bees knees so why the 2-3 cleans.
think people say that it take 2-3 cleans just to cover there back side and also cover them for some mistakes, but

also saying that the could be a lot of muck built up in the rubbers on the windows that the pure water keeps pulling this out after each clean, that what casues a lot of the spotting after you finished cleaning, after 2-3 clean there should be no more old dirt traped anywhere.

Did these houses the other day was trading the bottoms then decided to wfp the botoms this time and couldnt believe how much muck was coming out of the seals, wfp wins every time for me.

Did these houses the other day was trading the bottoms then decided to wfp the botoms this time and couldnt believe how much muck was coming out of the seals, wfp wins every time for me.
just shows you on how clean wfp can get the windows!

Back