Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WFP system recommendations

WCF

Help Support WCF:

JohnDoeWindows

There are probably already topics regarding this but due to the nature of our business and the big companies constantly bringing out new products, I thought I'd put the feelers out there! 

I'm looking for a 350L-400L system for our second van (Peugeot Partner) and would like to spend around £5000 on this. It can be a one man or two man system although I suspect only one man will be using it. I have already done a DIY system and I'm just not keen on them, I would rather have one professionally fitted. 

What would you guys suggest?

Well as you're in Grimsby Pure Freedom are just round the corner to you. I have bought 2 systems off them and had them installed there. Don't get the Protektacote flooring they offer as it's rubbish. We had speedliner in the 2nd van and even though more expensive it's much better.

Well as you're in Grimsby Pure Freedom are just round the corner to you. I have bought 2 systems off them and had them installed there. Don't get the Protektacote flooring they offer as it's rubbish. We had speedliner in the 2nd van and even though more expensive it's much better.
Yeah, I'm thinking about going to PureFreedom as I've already had a lot of equipment from them. 

I've built a system with from them DIY but I've never actually taken a look at one that's fully fitted. I've rang them about a price twice and was told I'd get a call back but yet to hear anything. Do you know what sort of price range their systems are?

Yeah, I'm thinking about going to PureFreedom as I've already had a lot of equipment from them. 

I've built a system with from them DIY but I've never actually taken a look at one that's fully fitted. I've rang them about a price twice and was told I'd get a call back but yet to hear anything. Do you know what sort of price range their systems are?
I believe they have an Ebay site that has prices on it. They are very poor at replying on enquiries and I actually used another company to strip my old system out and install it in my new van.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe they have an Ebay site that has prices on it. They are very poor at replying on enquiries and I actually used another company to strip my old system out and install it in my nee van.
Is that the place over your way or was it Washington or Gateshead the camper van place wasn't it

Back