Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WFP to clean my house...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Becaue on this thread and a previous thread I made I got the same advice to hire a pro. Gatekeeping someone cleaning their own house is ridiculous.

If you're hurting for business that bad maybe take up something more in demand, eh :ROFLMAO:

Not that I need to justify myself but if I'm paying soeone I would do it once a year, if that. If I have the kit myself I can do it little and often to keep these spiders off my windows and render. What's the answer to that big mouth?
There’s nothing wrong with cleaning your own house. I do loads of stuff myself as I have the knowledge to do so. You obviously don’t or you wouldn’t be on here asking for help. Like you said, cleaning is not rocket science but yet you are struggling with the basics hence why many have said to employ someone that does. Fair dos’s as everyone has had to learn and start somewhere but you ain’t gonna get very far goin about it the way you have pal.

Becaue on this thread and a previous thread I made I got the same advice to hire a pro. Gatekeeping someone cleaning their own house is ridiculous.

If you're hurting for business that bad maybe take up something more in demand, eh :ROFLMAO:

Not that I need to justify myself but if I'm paying soeone I would do it once a year, if that. If I have the kit myself I can do it little and often to keep these spiders off my windows and render. What's the answer to that big mouth?
The answer should be get off this forum and go to YouTube. Someone block him.its a waste of time

There’s nothing wrong with cleaning your own house. I do loads of stuff myself as I have the knowledge to do so. You obviously don’t or you wouldn’t be on here asking for help. Like you said, cleaning is not rocket science but yet you are struggling with the basics hence why many have said to employ someone that does. Fair dos’s as everyone has had to learn and start somewhere but you ain’t gonna get very far goin about it the way you have pal.
I asked for an opinion on some products, how does that show I don't have the knowledge to wash some windows?

Do you pay someone to come butter your toast in the morning?

You’ve been given advice as to what you need to use so
I asked for an opinion on some products, how does that show I don't have the knowledge to wash some windows?

Do you pay someone to come butter your toast in the morning?
you've been given advice on what you need to go and buy so why don’t you jog on and go and buy it and crack on with cleaning instead of yakking on and on and on!
Ps nothing is rocket science apart from errrrr rocket science!!!!!

I did hire a pro and he didn't get all the cobwebs. Plus

I'm going off my experience that he didn't get all the spider webs and when I leaned out the window to point out the bits he missed... he expressed that I was getting a great deal (basically not to push it).

In any case, I prefer to do stuff myself if I can than hire people. A lot of people are that way and c'mon cleaning **** ain't rocket science is

I did hire a pro and he didn't get all the cobwebs. Plus knocked out a drainpipe, said he'd come back to push it back but hasn't. And I prefer to do stuff myself and not have the hassling of negotiating with people, calling for quotes yada yada.

Plus I hear softwashing is expensive and I've already done one side of house and it worked out fine. So no bogey man around here.
What do you do for a job?

You’ve been given advice as to what you need to use so

you've been given advice on what you need to go and buy so why don’t you jog on and go and buy it and crack on with cleaning instead of yakking on and on and on!
Ps nothing is rocket science apart from errrrr rocket science!!!!!
This reminded me of one of my most favourite sketches of all time! 😂

Latest Posts

Back