What gloves does everyone wear or recommend

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by Evolution Pro Clean, Sep 8, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Evolution Pro Clean

The last few weeks there has been a few chilly mornings and I was wondering what gloves people wear during the really cold weather?? cold water and my hands don't mix very well in single digit temperatures so any pointers to decent gloves will be very welcome!!
    Cheers, Gary

Advertisement
  2. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Still in shorts and T shirt here :). I used gloves for the first time ever last Winter. I bought some Sealskinz. Not bad, but wore out before Winter was over and they kept my hands clean. Your hands do get really dirty in the Winter months.

3. koopmaster

koopmaster Guru

Same. Still in shorts and slops

4. cheapncheerful

gloves dont seem to last for very long on me....they just wear out and annoy me...at the mo...i am just wearing what ever is in the carrier bag of collected gloves that the kids wont wear...as kids...dont wear gloves...they aint cool....:D

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  5. koopmaster

koopmaster Guru

I have several types of gloves. The cheap asda garden material gloves for most weather until it gets to about 5c then the thick waterproof work gloves that look like surgeons gloves. Like in the movies where you can literally dip your hands in acid. But it has to be cold to wear those.

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I think they call them hand me downs cnc :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  7. cheapncheerful

yep....not so sure about the pink ones off the daughter ...maybe gav would want them..:rofl:

8. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

Talking of gloves, we had a clear out over the weekend and I found some wooly Lacoste gloves that I bought in Spain on a lads holiday about 30 years ago. They're as good as new with a silver crocodile on the left glove. I gave them the nipper and he reckons they're well sick :confused:

9. Evolution Pro Clean

shorts???? what are they?? my legs haven't seen the sun in bout 6 wks!! Oh the joys of livin in sunny ole N Ireland!!

10. windowsurfer

windowsurfer Forum Addict

I was advised to get sealskinz gloves, I do like them, but did wear through quite quick, but still usable, probably get another pair for winter. Good thing is they are quite tight fitting so can detail with them ok,

Advertisement