Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What has been your biggest window cleaning job ? (££££s)

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Like I said before there is good money to be made checking & clearing guttering & downspouts especially on large homes & commercial jobs. It's dangerous work so you need to price accordingly.

My best job is cleaned twice a month , a small clean which is just windows at £60 and takes me 90 mins then a large clean which is total wash down to entire property and windows as the owner hates cobwebs And I take £110 of her for that an it takes about 3 hours, so this one job pays me £170 a month /emoticons/smile.png

I think my biggest WCing job was about £60 for an inside and out. Probably should have charged more for it but the house was deceptive. TBH I hate big WCing jobs, I just like small/ medium size houses as they I don't get bored or too tired, and I can charge well.

I think my biggest WCing job was about £60 for an inside and out. Probably should have charged more for it but the house was deceptive. TBH I hate big WCing jobs, I just like small/ medium size houses as they I don't get bored or too tired, and I can charge well.
You hate big jobs and I love them. Just goes to show that there is work out there for everyone.

You hate big jobs and I love them. Just goes to show that there is work out there for everyone.
Yep. Like big gutter jobs though, but when it comes to windows I just want to do a house or two, and then get in the car for a little drive/ break before the next. /emoticons/biggrin.png

Went and quote a manor house today for inside and out she wanted it done 4 times a year I quoted her £120 and without even thinking about it she sed well at that price I will have it done monthly £££ and that my biggest so far /emoticons/smile.png

Cheers I do all the windows on a cathedral shop and meeting rooms and the window cleaner who do the house attached to the cathedral retiring soon so I will get that aswell and that will turn that job into a £110 a month job so happy days /emoticons/smile.png

Nice one bud :thumbsup:

Cheers I do all the windows on a cathedral shop and meeting rooms and the window cleaner who do the house attached to the cathedral retiring soon so I will get that aswell and that will turn that job into a £110 a month job so happy days /emoticons/smile.png

Back