Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What scraper do you use?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Nosey

What is the best type of scraper? Plastic or steel? I’ve normally used a 4cm steel scraper for just getting things off like tape residue etc. Need to buy a new one and wondering if a plastic one is better as it reduces the chance of scratching the glass. Hope someone can help. Thanks.

What is the best type of scraper? Plastic or steel? I’ve normally used a 4cm steel scraper for just getting things off like tape residue etc. Need to buy a new one and wondering if a plastic one is better as it reduces the chance of scratching the glass. Hope someone can help. Thanks.
The same one as I mentioned in other posts 

I use a double ended scraper - plastic blade at one end and razor blade other. It was about £8 from Amazon with 10 of each blades here double ended scraper

Plastic end is good for getting tape off upvc frames plus it's small enough to go in a pocket.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I use the ninja in the holster.

But I do find the blades chip in the holster and the clip has broken on part that slides out to change the blades

Back