Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

what size pump to use.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

chrish

good morning all, back to work i am, i need advice please as to what size 12 volt pump i need for soft washing, i have just completed couple factory units via soft washing, but was using 240 volt pump, this was my first works soft washing, but i would like to set up[ a 12 volt system, but need a pump system that has the pressure to reach heights of 15mtrs and above and not loose its supply pressure,, thankyou for your time.

Have a look on Rutland pumps site they sell softwashing pumps ime guessing something around 20-30 ltr per muinit will be what you want if doing that height. But at those volumes try looking at the roll tech petrol powered pumps much better option as it’s infinitely adjustable from 2 -30 ltr per muinit ,but we just use a nano trolly on the majority of jobs and find this works very well , not too much run off , cost effective and very controllable.

Latest Posts

Back