Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

use of right equipment.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

chrish

good morning, im looking to clean k-rend on a couple of ,houses , my question is ,i own couple water fed poles ,first question is what size ltrs per minute 12 volt water pump do i need pressure wise to reach gable ends and such, second question, i would like to remove brush at end of pole and fit nozzle suitable to work alongside 12 volt pump thus getting the cleaning product to hard to reach places.all in all, remove brush and fit sprayer type nozzle to pole help please. thankyou for your time.

good morning, im looking to clean k-rend on a couple of ,houses , my question is ,i own couple water fed poles ,first question is what size ltrs per minute 12 volt water pump do i need pressure wise to reach gable ends and such, second question, i would like to remove brush at end of pole and fit nozzle suitable to work alongside 12 volt pump thus getting the cleaning product to hard to reach places.all in all, remove brush and fit sprayer type nozzle to pole help please. thankyou for your time.
Speak to Darren at D A Components in Yarm on Teesside. He is involved with soft washing.

@chrish DA Components are top drawer when it comes to this type of equipment.

Alternatively if you use a Gardiner pole I have one of these and it's really good. You just swap it with your brush head and it takes one jet capsule (same type you have in Gardiner brush heads). Have used it to apply cleaning solution to a conservatory roof and it was great.

Latest Posts

Back