Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

WFP spray nozzles for softwashing

WCF

Help Support WCF:

matt1458

Can anyone point me in the direction of a softwash spray nozzle that’s compatible with Gardiner WFP kit?

Keep looking at Water Fed Pole Softwash Nozzle

but I can’t work out the compatibility with Gardiner kit. Our van is all set to run Hypo through secondary pumps, poles and brushes etc, am just looking for something to fit on a secondary pole that we can use as a bit more of a hypo applicator rather than just the usual brush head

Can anyone point me in the direction of a softwash spray nozzle that’s compatible with Gardiner WFP kit?

but I can’t work out the compatibility with Gardiner kit. Our van is all set to run Hypo through secondary pumps, poles and brushes etc, am just looking for something to fit on a secondary pole that we can use as a bit more of a hypo applicator rather than just the usual brush head
Have you thought about this: https://gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/quick-loq-single-jet-holder-connector.html then use 50 or 100 Degree fan jets? I've not used it for softwashing but use it for spraying getters and facias with chem and works well.

Rutland pumps they have them on their web site

Attachments

• BF04B59F-91D8-416B-BFA3-116AD0096CB5.jpeg
    BF04B59F-91D8-416B-BFA3-116AD0096CB5.jpeg
    57.2 KB · Views: 9
  • D21C2267-F959-47F5-8BAC-0BF27F9E1935.jpeg
    D21C2267-F959-47F5-8BAC-0BF27F9E1935.jpeg
    86.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 37D3156C-4CAE-490C-8694-ACE353C18095.jpeg
    37D3156C-4CAE-490C-8694-ACE353C18095.jpeg
    92.6 KB · Views: 9
Perfect thank you. Daft question but I presume the angled spray nozzle you’ve got coming out of the white adapter was another part from Rutland that isn’t part of the kit?
Yes mine is the old version , and to be honest I prefer it it came as you see it in the picture already assembled but with different size nozzles

perfect, just what I was looking for on here! I've put off doing soft washing before but it seems I've been turning away huge profits and in most cases easier work then just pressure washing. I've investing in a 25ft gardiner pole and a back pack and a fan jet brush, but wanted a spray nozzle to attach, so I will look at Rutlands now.

One question from me if anyone has the answer. Is there a trigger or a valve type thing I can attach to the pole so I can regulate the flow of hypo? even if it's an on off valve that would be ace to have.

Thanks

Latest Posts

Back