Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Applying hypo

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gardiner’s back pack will be fine for hypo provided you flush it out well with water after we got at least 3 years out of them , but it will invalidate the warranty
Three years? Mine lasted 4 months and it was flushed out religiously straight after use with pure water from my van's tank.

Yes minimum of 3 years we have never had any issues with them .
you must be very lucky lol, I've had mine 5 months used for soft washing and already the switch is starting to play up and stops pumping whilst in use. Think I'm going to put in a new chemical pump and hopefully sort out why it keeps cutting in and out.

you must be very lucky lol, I've had mine 5 months used for soft washing and already the switch is starting to play up and stops pumping whilst in use. Think I'm going to put in a new chemical pump and hopefully sort out why it keeps cutting in and out.
We don’t use them now but when we did they were fine. A quick flush with fresh water never had any problems with them and they were used several times a week with strong mixes we only moved onto trolley s as they would apply the mix much quicker , I wouldn’t have any issues recommending them for softwashing I know it invalidates the warranty but at £120 a go for 3 years use at least that’s very cheap and doing jobs for £450 a go minimum one job pays for it and still plenty of profit .

We don’t use them now but when we did they were fine. A quick flush with fresh water never had any problems with them and they were used several times a week with strong mixes we only moved onto trolley s as they would apply the mix much quicker , I wouldn’t have any issues recommending them for softwashing I know it invalidates the warranty but at £120 a go for 3 years use at least that’s very cheap and doing jobs for £450 a go minimum one job pays for it and still plenty of profit .
so type of system are you using now for softwasing fella?

You could knock this up for the same price as a backpack
Shove the feed hose in a drum of mixed hypo and crack on
Doesn’t have to leave the van
Took 15 minutes to build this when I needed it for a job with someone helping me hence the 2 pumps
Just make sure it includes a fuse in the build
Also doubles up as emergency wfp system
Did this today with that little setup
Took couple of minutes to apply
Let it dwell while I did back windows then rinsed with pw with black tip

Attachments

• IMG_1531.jpeg
    IMG_1531.jpeg
    112.4 KB · Views: 13

Latest Posts

Back