Whats Going On?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Smurf, Feb 18, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Smurf

Smurf Banned

In the last hour I've had 4 calls for gutter clearing jobs and one exterior full house deep clean which seems very odd as it's not raining today.

All 4 now have been given a booking date as used google maps and asked a few questions to be able to give an estimated price so will confirm price on the day. The other one was from a quote I did last week so that has been booked in aswell.

To be honest it is very unusal for me to recieve that many calls in a day let alone in one hour. :eek:

Advertisement
  2. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

yer its all good! had 2 phone calls myself today, one for just windows and another one for gutters, conservatory roof and monthly window cleaning!
    and saturday someone wanting me to quote 2 more block of flats for window cleaning! but those are going to be fun ones! got to go price them up at the weekend!

3. Smurf

Smurf Banned

It seems funny how it either goes manic or comes in slowly in dribs and drabs rc.

4. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

yer strange, bet mine wont ring for the rest of the week now i've said that! lol

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Probably for me too now :D

6. instrength

instrength Well-Known Member

Yep down in Poole the same, three quotes for gutters today and four booked from last week for this week. Managed to pick up 4 new customers for window cleaning from recommendation as well. And it's only Monday, at this rate can't do the work always out quoting!! ;)

7. HotWash Window Cleaners

4 new customers from flyers last year and got to price up full house clean. Whoop whoop thank heaven for the sun

8. instrength

instrength Well-Known Member

Must be the nice weather!! :D

9. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Makes a nice change to have two sunny days in a row without it snowing or raining to be honest. :D

10. mark m

mark m Hero

I never had a day like most of you but I did get 1 phone call about work today this morning the wife wrote the address on a piece of paper I never really took any notice of it then after a bad start to the morning I remembered it late it was like the start lost the ruddy bit of paper

Advertisement