What's The Best Way

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Smurf, Dec 3, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Smurf

Smurf Banned

What's the best way you have found to clean a filthy consevatory including the roof & pointy bits?

Advertisement
  2. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

I find that my hot water system works a treat, turn the heat up and the green just falls off.

3. jimbob

jimbob Well-Known Member

I spray some diluted virosol on first then ive got a diy wfp the harris one with a stiff brush on ive also put a standard hoselock connection on and a flow valve attached to a hose reel so I can run of the mains were possible gives a better flow rate and saves me filling my trolley barrel up every 5 mins for the mouldinds on the top ive use a gardener mixed medium dual trim sill brish perfect for getting in between them

4. harunh

harunh Legend

put a brick thru it

5. Solar Steve

Solar Steve Guest

Citrusol. Neat. It's brilliant

6. OoO

OoO Guest

I have some on route in an order I placed. Can it be used neat?

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

So can you lads deep clean any size/design of conservatory roof?

8. Neil

Neil Grand Master

That citrusol stuff what happens if it goes on the glass of the roof does it come off easy and is it best to dilute it? Or just use it neat?

9. Neil

Neil Grand Master

10. Solar Steve

Solar Steve Guest

We use it neat everywhere. Don't leave it on too long as it will discolour the upvc, but it has to no on quite a while for that to happen. It can be watered down and suppose it should be if you work on your own. There is usually at least two of us. One sprays the conservatory with citrusol off a stepladder and the other comes straight behind him rinsing off. We use it on glass and other types of panels, fascias, motor homes, everywhere. I've not found any grime it will not cut through and leave a brilliant finish. It's inexpensive, easy to use and leaves jobs gleaming. It's a winner in my book.
    Check out the UPVC page on the all around website and there are some pics, (copyrighted! :) ) which show a good before and after.

Advertisement