Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Round for sale halifax

WCF

Help Support WCF:

did cleaning

£500 of work in halifax west yorkshire, pole or traditional you're choice really customers happy with either. On my own takes a week and that's taking it easy with early finishes should be done in 4 days easy. Wanting 3 cleans theres Around 75 houses.

This was all roughly estimated didn't have time to sit and go throught it all but there's 15 houses at 10s 15s and 20s rest are around 6 or 7 pounds couple 8s and 9s
You aren't going to get genuine enquiries without accurate figures. With respect, you can’t really expect someone to lay out £2k+ on figures written on the back of a f@g packet

You aren't going to get genuine enquiries without accurate figures. With respect, you can’t really expect someone to lay out £2k+ on figures written on the back of a f@g packet
It's 1500 I want not 2k 3 cleans not 4 and I ain't that desperate to sell just thaught it was worth a quik go if it goes fair enough if not il keep doing it but I get what you're sayin but it's not that far out for a prediction

£500 of work in halifax west yorkshire, pole or traditional you're choice really customers happy with either. On my own takes a week and that's taking it easy with early finishes should be done in 4 days easy. Wanting 3 cleans theres Around 75 houses.
I don’t want to be rude mate but I don’t think your going to get that much for it. Like @Dave B figured out, thats a really low per house price. You could always try putting the prices up. You’ll lose customers but if you managed to half the time it takes you then your quids in!

I don’t want to be rude mate but I don’t think your going to get that much for it. Like @Dave B figured out, thats a really low per house price. You could always try putting the prices up. You’ll lose customers but if you managed to half the time it takes you then your quids in!
He had his van and gear up for sale earlier, obviously better working for someone then what he's currently doing.

Appreciate the advice however someone is interested, also I don't have time to do it even if I put prices up as I'm too busy, it works out hundred quid a day for 5 half days there not big houses all the 6 pound ones are like 2 up one down front and back. Don't think it's bad for someone just starting out I also think 1500 isn't a bad price see some people asking 4 cleans. Thanks again though.

Appreciate the advice however someone is interested, also I don't have time to do it even if I put prices up as I'm too busy, it works out hundred quid a day for 5 half days there not big houses all the 6 pound ones are like 2 up one down front and back. Don't think it's bad for someone just starting out I also think 1500 isn't a bad price see some people asking 4 cleans. Thanks again though.
You aren’t going to make a profit on £100 a day being self employed. If you worked 5 days a week for 52 weeks a year that’s only 26k per year minus expenses you would be far better off staking shelves in Tesco , don’t want to be rude but that’s a recipe for bankruptcy in a matter of months and no job enthusiasm what’s so ever

You aren’t going to make a profit on £100 a day being self employed. If you worked 5 days a week for 52 weeks a year that’s only 26k per year minus expenses you would be far better off staking shelves in Tesco , don’t want to be rude but that’s a recipe for bankruptcy in a matter of months and no job enthusiasm what’s so ever
I've earned around 100 pound a day for 20 years doing this I'd rather do that 9 till 12 than stack shelves 9 till 5 for less. I'm not like you lot on here I ain't greed y I value time more than money. I could earn w00 pound a day why tho so I can buy a better car and nicer clothes waste of time if you ask me I live in a cheap area not like its London were its well expensive to live I survive nicely and go on 3 holidays a year my mortgage is paid I'm happy as ever

I've earned around 100 pound a day for 20 years doing this I'd rather do that 9 till 12 than stack shelves 9 till 5 for less. I'm not like you lot on here I ain't greed y I value time more than money. I could earn w00 pound a day why tho so I can buy a better car and nicer clothes waste of time if you ask me I live in a cheap area not like its London were its well expensive to live I survive nicely and go on 3 holidays a year my mortgage is paid I'm happy as ever

You said £100 per day , from that I assume you meant a 6-8 hour normal working day not 3 hours , but still say there is no way you can pay a mortgage, rent , feed and cloth a family run vehicles , replace equipment, fuel , tax national insurance, insurance for van and liability , you would be hand to mouth all the time , rent alone down here would be a minimum of 1 k per month , ok with no mortgage then that makes a big difference and ime certainly not saying ones have to live the high life but we couldn’t survive on that and I have no mortgage, gas bill is £180 a month electric £400 , council tax £200 and that’s without running vehicles and food, business expenses.

You said £100 per day , from that I assume you meant a 6-8 hour normal working day not 3 hours , but still say there is no way you can pay a mortgage, rent , feed and cloth a family run vehicles , replace equipment, fuel , tax national insurance, insurance for van and liability , you would be hand to mouth all the time , rent alone down here would be a minimum of 1 k per month , ok with no mortgage then that makes a big difference and ime certainly not saying ones have to live the high life but we couldn’t survive on that and I have no mortgage, gas bill is £180 a month electric £400 , council tax £200 and that’s without running vehicles and food, business expenses.
Wow,my council tax is 115quid always paid tax and ins which isn't a lot on 100 a day my outgoing are minimum diesel that's about it. I have a wife who also does 4 days a week at minimum wage and no children which is why I chose this lifestyle. Left school at 15 to clean windows I'm now 37. Never regretted a day I just wish ppl would think before having a go not sayin you was but certain ppl with laughing emojis. Everybody's different. As for rent 1k a month Jesus my mortgage was half that

Wow,my council tax is 115quid always paid tax and ins which isn't a lot on 100 a day my outgoing are minimum diesel that's about it. I have a wife who also does 4 days a week at minimum wage and no children which is why I chose this lifestyle. Left school at 15 to clean windows I'm now 37. Never regretted a day I just wish ppl would think before having a go not sayin you was but certain ppl with laughing emojis. Everybody's different. As for rent 1k a month Jesus my mortgage was half that
Also my gas and electric is like 300 a quater combined I couldn't live in you're place you're right i would be at tesco

Yes areas differ hugely there is no right or wrong with earnings if you are happy that’s all that matters, but that amount wouldn't be enough down here house prices and rent are crazy , mortgages are cheaper than rent if you can get them but the starting price here for rent is around £1000 fir a ti y 2 bed bungalow, 3 bed semis are £1200 upwards and nothing special for that either .

I think people need to think about different peoples circumstances before posting on here. What works for one doesn’t work for others. Who gives a to55 if you can turn over £400 plus on your own in a day. Just because one person has to do that to make their business work it doesn’t mean that everyone else does.

I live in a relatively cheap area a £100 for 3hrs is nowt these days, with respect I doubt you've been earning £100 a day for 20 years otherwise you ain't raised your prices for 20 years,

Honestly it's shocking what some are charging I quoted a £14.00 job the other day their previous cleaner was charging £6

I earned more before tbf as it was me and my dad and we had more work but he passed away and I had to cut back on some work I think tje average house should be around a tenner for were I live but when you havnt had a rise for a while feeling bad for ppl through covid etc it's hard to wack it straight up to a tenner needs to be done gradually

I earned more before tbf as it was me and my dad and we had more work but he passed away and I had to cut back on some work I think tje average house should be around a tenner for were I live but when you havnt had a rise for a while feeling bad for ppl through covid etc it's hard to wack it straight up to a tenner needs to be done gradually
There previous customer was probably me ?

I think people need to think about different peoples circumstances before posting on here. What works for one doesn’t work for others. Who gives a to55 if you can turn over £400 plus on your own in a day. Just because one person has to do that to make their business work it doesn’t mean that everyone else does.
Well said , I come on here to try sell not get abuse from ppl with nothing better to do. Il be leaving the site anyway I've never been on any social media face book twitter etc for this reason.

Latest Posts

Back