Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wheelie bin cleaning

WCF

Help Support WCF:

GutterCleared

Hello everyone. Im currently researching into starting a wheelie bin cleaning service, so I know its not window cleaning ... but I hope you can help with my query.

What do you guys and gals software or app do you use to plan routes in your local area, and do you use any special software so you can text customers the day before you are due to clean?

Hello everyone. Im currently researching into starting a wheelie bin cleaning service, so I know its not window cleaning ... but I hope you can help with my query.

What do you guys and gals software or app do you use to plan routes in your local area, and do you use any special software so you can text customers the day before you are due to clean?
Plenty of useful information to read through covering all aspects of running an external cleaning business from accounts, advertising & round management in the threads

Look at the Canvassing and advertising - Managing your business section

It's all there

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240516_202925_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240516_202925_Chrome.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 0
Back