Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Most effecient set up

WCF

Help Support WCF:

DJT

Hi all. Hope everyone is busy. Window cleaning ia the bread and butter of my business but pressure washing is picking up alot this year and something im trying to push. I have a 15lpm honda gx390 with interpump. Currently im running it of a wheelie bin set up whoch seems to work well. I was wondering what people's set ups were like. I want to be as effecient as possible. I didnt know whether to change to a permanent 350l feed tank in the van next to the pure water tank. Your feedback is appreciated.

Hi all. Hope everyone is busy. Window cleaning ia the bread and butter of my business but pressure washing is picking up alot this year and something im trying to push. I have a 15lpm honda gx390 with interpump. Currently im running it of a wheelie bin set up whoch seems to work well. I was wondering what people's set ups were like. I want to be as effecient as possible. I didnt know whether to change to a permanent 350l feed tank in the van next to the pure water tank. Your feedback is appreciated.
@DJT I can't offer any help with this, but good luck with this mate. I've seen some YouTubers doing pressure washing (like Sid Partridge/Partridge Exterior Cleaning) so they may be able to help alot (apologies if you have already watched them).

Wheelie bin works well so it depends if you have the space for a permanent 2nd tank or better just to chuck wheelie bin in when needed

I use a 210 barrel upgrading to a wheelie bin this year . the fastest way would be van mount system with hose reel less stress on the body humping every thing out and back in I don’t use a reel just coil the hoses up that is a pain to be honest wish I had reel ?

Latest Posts

Back