Wheelie Bin Setup Pics For Jb

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Donny, Mar 14, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Donny

Donny Well-Known Member

Top float valve so it dont overflow
    wheelie bin 003 (Copy).JPG
    wheelie bin 005 (Copy).JPG
    lower bulkhead fitting available from any good plumbers or use a wfp tank fitting
    wheelie bin 001 (Copy).JPG
    wheelie bin 004 (Copy).JPG
    i use 1" id pipe just jubilee on a hozelock fitting
    wheelie bin 002 (Copy).JPG

Advertisement
  2. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Nice one ;)

I was also wondering if you use a filter inside the bin but guess not.

3. Gmeister

Gmeister Grand Master

can you use a water butt from the garden, or would the water be to mucky?

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

What the customers are you thinking?

If so then yes most I have seen will be full of **** and some will not have one. Also the washer would have to be close by to it so not that practical really. But thinking out of the box nowdays everyone has a council wheelie bin so the worst senorio would be to ask them if you could clean it out using a hose pipe then use it as a buffer tank. Just throw the inlet pipe to the washer and hose connected to an outside tap let if fill then away you go. Not ideal but would save you lugging a wheelie bin about in the van/car yourself. :D

5. JDMW

JDMW Guru

sorry to sound a bit thick but whats this for?? surely its heavy to lug about with water in ?? :huh:

6. Smurf

Smurf Banned

When using a professional pressure washer with a pump of 3000 psi or more and a flow rate 15 lpm or greater you need to supply enough water to the washer as the demand is greater than a tap can provide (approx 8 lpm depending on mains pressure) to be able to work efficiently. Hence why washers of that size need a buffer tank of some sorts to draw/suck enough water in for the demand of the pump.

When setting up the washer you would connect a hose from an outside tap to fill the wheelie bin then attach the intake hose to the pump of the washer. Then would need to keep the tap hose on all the time so keeps it filling while you work. Depends what length of pressure washer hose you use if you would then need to move the washer and bin about once setup. It is common practice to use a 220 ltr wheelie bin for this purpose as it has wheels on.

Hope this helps?

7. JDMW

JDMW Guru

thats a pukka idea lol :lol:

8. Smurf

Smurf Banned

What using customers wheelie bin?

9. Dodger

Dodger Hero

I also might be thick but seems a bit of a strange idea to me, guys round me have a tank in either a van or trailer and I think filter the water back into the tank to re-use.

10. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Mosmatic do fsc' with vac port to suck the water up but you need a roots type blower that is powerful enough for continues use an electric vacs would not last very long. Also would need a filtration system to filter the water back into the holding tank so that sort of setup would cost a fortune to buy.

This trailer rig would nicely :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuEEiVe8BWc

Advertisement