Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Whos working this morning lol?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I'm allowed to take the pee as my dads side of the family are half Norfolk and half south coast so all speak funny and are weird lol

And they say I'm the one who talks funny being from west london

"Cor blimey mary poppins" according to them

Managed a car valet in the snow. he was surprised I turned up lol. wasnt the easiest job I've ever done then managed 2 first cleans this aft.

Usually I would have just made an excuse to feck it off so I am proud of myself.

Worked from 0930 til about 1400 in the end so did a good amount

Supposed to be better tomorrow and friday

And dirt on Saturday

Woohoo iam glad it snowed and was rainy for half day in Doncaster saved me needing to cancel my jobs today due to being left at home looking after kids doing school runs and all that lol think i rather work in the snow least i be earning money then earning nothing

Looks like a few showers or night time rain for the next week. That makes 6 weeks without a day that I've been rained off!! Round this way that's unheard of!

Did you take that pic while you were still collapsed on the floor?
No but for some strange reason it uploaded wrong or I took it sideways ? Glad I'm feeling much better today time to get things in order and catch up really hate not working

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Being ill with chest infection not worked this week at all hopefully go in tomorrow. Plus heavy rain forecasted allday today.
So it's not just me... this Dam chest infection is nasty... I thought it was a bad cold but 3 days later and I'm snotty and coughing up cuk that I didn't know existed.... it was so sore yesterday every time I coughed it was like someone was jabbing and tickling my side... not a fun week

So it's not just me... this Dam chest infection is nasty... I thought it was a bad cold but 3 days later and I'm snotty and coughing up cuk that I didn't know existed.... it was so sore yesterday every time I coughed it was like someone was jabbing and tickling my side... not a fun week
I find them jakemans cough and throat sweets in a black packet really help ease it a little

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Back