Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

-3 here tomorrow

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I get on well with the local windies around me. One of them buys my excess customers off me and another one pops into my local and joins us for a beer or twelve. I did ask him to stop talking about cleaning when in the pub with us though

I put my pole and pump box in the garage last night but still some ice in the pole hose first thing, luckly I always fill my trad bucket with piping hot water, so I just plonked the hose in the bucket and hey presto 30 seconds later all running okay.
you just gave me a great idea. I am going to put my pump suction hose in a hot bucket of water and try and push it through the pump/hose etc.

Thanks!

I get on well with the local windies around me. One of them buys my excess customers off me and another one pops into my local and joins us for a beer or twelve. I did ask him to stop talking about cleaning when in the pub with us though
Like the price of crude oil /emoticons/wink.png

Most stopped talking to me when we got vans sign written and then when I got a new one it was even worse. Each to their own.

I play my cards tight to my chest now and don't let on to anyone what i am doing or have found out.

Sod em all inc @daveyboy1 /emoticons/tongue.png

Latest Posts

Back