Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window cleaning back pack

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yogi1872

Only bought it around March time. Getting another tank put in the van so not needing 2 back packs anymore. Going to keep one as there quite handy for some jobs.

£60 that includes postage

There was a bit on the back of it that was there to make it more comfy on your back for carrying. I took that off and the 2 straps and binned them. Trust me, when full that's not going on your back.

Attachments

• 20220908_213013.jpg
    20220908_213013.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 2
  • 20220908_212943.jpg
    20220908_212943.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 2
There was a bit on the back of it that was there to make it more comfy on your back for carrying. I took that off and the 2 straps and binned them. Trust me, when full that's not going on
There was a bit on the back of it that was there to make it more comfy on your back for carrying. I took that off and the 2 straps and binned them. Trust me, when full that's not going on your back.
does it come with a charger??

I have one of these too. Guy who works for me attached the 2 backpacks on with bungee cords. I have no use for it now. It will just lie doing nothing. If you needed this you could have it aswell. Aslong as you covered the shipping cost for it. I'm not sure how much it would be to send.

Think they trolleys are about 90 quid. I didn't pay that though, spotted it on gumtree someone selling it for 40 quid or something.

I have one of these too. Guy who works for me attached the 2 backpacks on with bungee cords. I have no use for it now. It will just lie doing nothing. If you needed this you could have it aswell. Aslong as you covered the shipping cost for it. I'm not sure how much it would be to send.
I’m only interested in the backpack and charger. If it’s £60 (which includes delivery) then I’ll have it. How do you want payment??

If you pm me your address and il get it sent. With the queen's passing today itl probably be sat before there up and running again. I'm okay with waiting until you recieve it. Then if your happy you can transfer it over to me.

Back