Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window Cleaning Customers

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I think I read RC that you were taking on a canvassing team as well as telesales people
yes we are, 10 door to door and 3-4 telesales people.

first on a months trial and if they do good that will be extended

thanks hope it does too, 10 door knockers should be able to cover large areas in no time! plus the 3-4 telesales to commercials should be good to,

as far as im aware they are, im personally not dealing with them its the other partner that is, as this is for a new company that we are starting.

we have given them an radius area to cover

Should be ok then if they are a telemarketing company - need to ask RC, that all the numbers they are dialling out have been checked for the TPS register, if they are reputable they should be or have been checked

http://www.tpsonline.org.uk/tps/index.html

Im sure they will have or will do, but you never know

I see Catherine's point of view.. She has a list of businesses for 1 area.. Calls them all for 1 guy.. So there's no point in calling them all again for someone else as she will have already had the answer!!

It be like whizzbizz taking 2 guys on in the 1 area.. And knocking 1 street for guy number 1.. Would u like a window cleaner for such and such.. Then going back down that street for guy number 2.. Hi me again, would you like your windows cleaned by someone else? Lol...

What it is also Belfast as these leads/appts are not the easiest to get, I wouldn't have tons of them for sale so I could really only supply one person, who maybe travelled in a 20 mile radius -n it aint easy thats why I might be bringing the 50 call rule in, when you have done it yourself then you can see................

I see Catherine's point of view.. She has a list of businesses for 1 area.. Calls them all for 1 guy.. So there's no point in calling them all again for someone else as she will have already had the answer!!

It be like whizzbizz taking 2 guys on in the 1 area.. And knocking 1 street for guy number 1.. Would u like a window cleaner for such and such.. Then going back down that street for guy number 2.. Hi me again, would you like your windows cleaned by someone else? Lol...
I actually think Catherine should do her set hours as agreed with the cleaner and once thats done,and as long as she doesn't call same businesses it should be ok. Personally I wouldnt be bothered if I was a cleaner
I did do something a little similar recently, I had 2 different guys go halves on a package and as they are friends and both wanted same area I went down one side of road and off roads for 1 guy and other side and off roads for the other guy. Not the same houses thou thats idiotic.

To be honest Whizz, If I was churning over lots of leads I could do that, but as it is all the leads I do get would be enough for one guy to take on

Back