Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window cleaning Round wanted Norfolk

WCF

Help Support WCF:

J

jefferson

Water fed pole window cleaning round required. Interested in work anywhere between Great Yarmouth and the A 11 Thickthorn round about.

Last edited:
Need a little more detail , What with your pricing would you charge for a modern semi 2 windows up 1 down and 2 doors, Single pains and easy access all round.

Also how much work do you have in Norwich.

Average house in £10 I charge 3x the value when selling work

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

There is no way on this planet you are doing an average of 50.00 an hour at that money bud but still might have some interest. Give me a couple of sample addressees of Norwich work you do  please

What do u mean £50 an hour? I mean when I sell work I charge 3x the value of my work. And my minimum amount I charge is £10. I do all over norwich, from Brundall to Mundesley, Spixworth to costessey. Aylsham.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Sorry cant log in and got you crossed with another chat line. How much work you got and where.

Sorry about mix up was all my fault. Am interested in  Brundall Norwich and Costessey How much per month have you got for sale>

Latest Posts

Back