Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Would anybody be interested in testing a software I've built?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Splasher

Hi all.

Would anybody be interested in testing a software I've built for round management/planning?

There are currently a many features already built and that I have been testing on my own, however I feel I'm now becoming a bit blind to things that may be wanted/useful, a fresh sets of eyes would be a great help.

Some of the current features are the usual customer, job, round, services, debt, planner lists.

Other features currently built into the system are:
SMS messaging with scheduled times and dates, much like the way cleaner planner has.
Allocate SMS messages to particular staff.
Stripe payments
A full internal staff messaging system, there is no cost to any of these messages, it just allows staff to quickly communicate and all stays within the system.
Annual leave & sick tracking
Van/Staff locations
that is Map based.
Vehicle management & reminders (MOT, tax, insurance etc).
Task & reminders as a list system.
Full franchise dashboard that will flexibly move work from different staff types, even if they're franchise.
Source tracking that will tie into expenses and calculates ROI, CPA and some other metrics in dashboard.

Over the next week or so I will also be adding 'What3 words' into the system and building out more in the dashboard.

I've tried to build this in a way that can provide calculations that other systems don't such as; customer retention %, drop offs by round, source, service, the list goes on.

By no means is the system fully complete, but it is close.

If you'd be interested in helping me test this out or just to have a look at the system in general please let me know. Constructive feedback whether good or bad points will help me improve from the stage it's currently at.

P.S - take it easy, I'm not a developer, I'm a window cleaner.

What 3 Words is now fully integrated into the system and running smoothly. It's a map type feature that takes you to a 3m x 3m specific place, anywhere in the world, so it should make finding the trickier rural jobs very easy to get to

I’ll test It and give some feedback. I like the idea of integrating what 3 words, great for employing new workers and round planning. Dm me with what I’ll need to do ?

Back