Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Xline reel hose

WCF

Help Support WCF:

marlowswindows

Evening all,do any of you use the xline reel hose,currently got pure freedom hose at the moment out its 2 years old and getting ready for a change.

What's it like in cold and hot water.

Does it last.

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231006_182825_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231006_182825_Chrome.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 1
I assume you have swapped the Pure Freedom hose round on your reel to get some more life out of it? I find the first 50m reeled off gets the most wear but the last 50m rarely gets used so is in good condition.
No mate tbh it's pink picked it up from pure freedom and it was the only reep they had ready to go so I'd like to change the for the colour too. But good tip

The hose that @doug atkinson sells is very good. Mine is 6mm orange.
I wouldn’t swap out the pure freedom for the colour, it’s really hi viz for people to see. 2 years is not long my last hose was on 5 years. What @ched999uk says is a good idea if it’s worn. I did that with mine.

The hose that @doug atkinson sells is very good. Mine is 6mm orange.
I wouldn’t swap out the pure freedom for the colour, it’s really hi viz for people to see. 2 years is not long my last hose was on 5 years. What @ched999uk says is a good idea if it’s worn. I did that with mine.
Pink though mate
Getting fed up of partially blind people telling me it's grey also ?

Latest Posts

Back