Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

yeah got it

WCF

Help Support WCF:

yes that's good, as tuffers has said - you get tiny grains of sand from the tiles,ridge tiles etc,it keeps comin out.it does me head in.

you will get there m8,youve done well getting all the gear for the job +picking the job up.a learning curve that will earn you money in the future ,well done

we have all done it.i remember years ago in the summer sprayed all the plastics with tfr and it got on the windows,the marks are here till this day,why she hasn't noticed I don't know,happy days

Use ubik

I've been using it lately and can leave it on for an age and it doesn't stain whereas virosol it didn't take much to stain stuff

B&Q only sell the square line and half round - as far as I am aware anyway? Good find that Pro - I had looked everywhere and the cheapest I found was £40 all in. Wish I had seen that before I got the two from B&Q!!

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

B&Q only sell the square line and half round - as far as I am aware anyway? Good find that Pro - I had looked everywhere and the cheapest I found was £40 all in. Wish I had seen that before I got the two from B&Q!!

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
You should have looked more closely in the back of my van yesterday. You would have seen a full set hiding in there. /emoticons/tongue.png

Latest Posts

Back