Your own Canvasser's

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by Andy, Jan 15, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Andy

Andy Forum Addict

Green pro clean padman and adamangler you have had your own Canvasser's out there is it just slow now not getting anyone. My guy has done a 3 and a 2 hour stint not one customer he used to canvass before but not window cleaning,apparently. I'm beginning to think this guy couldn't sell water to a dying millionair in the desert. Any one's thoughts Please

Advertisement
  2. adamangler

adamangler Wakefield Window Warrior

It's slow at the minute for sure. I've been on Facebook a lot also and had nothing.

Last time I tried a canvasser was week before Christmas and we got 2 in 2 hours. He ended up getting a full time job so didn't do it again. I've got 2 potential canvassers lined up to try next week so will see how that goes. I'm also advertising for a leafleter on minimum wage to see how goes and I have a lad lined up for next week doing that. Also speaking to a guy off gumtree who charges 2x and guarantees 2 cleans apparently so might give him a go in Feb.

But yes it's slow atm. I reckon it will improve with some dryer weather as we move into Feb it's been a horrible couple of months weather wise. With the rain and floods

3. padman

padman Active Member

I gave mine the bullet on the first day. He came stinking of cat pee. Told me he had 15 cats, also wanted some money up front, so I made an excuse and got rid. Christ I can pick em. So looking again now unfortunately

4. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

adamangler pm me bout fb as im pushing flat out and getting some goos enquires and jpbs through

5. HALTON

HALTON Well-Known Member

Could you pm me some info about fb as you can see by one of my post I am trying
    Cheers

6. padman

padman Active Member

Well done if you are doing well with FB - for me, so far it has been a complete waste of time. But I will keep posting in the buy & sell groups for a while yet to see if its just the time of year for inquires.

7. peter rogers

how many buy sell groups u post in padman

8. adamangler

adamangler Wakefield Window Warrior

will pm u mate but its just gone dry i post in 100 groups a day

9. Adams0211

Adams0211 Guru

Bloody hell. 100 groups? That must take ages.

Facebook has been really good for me since Christmas. I've lost count of the number of new customers I've gained over the last couple of weeks. I've been leafletting loads too which has brought in a fair bit of work. My next step is to get some proper leaflets made up (rather than my DIY ones) and find a youngster to pay to deliver them for me.

10. peter rogers

its great if u put the effore in i just looked at adms page it is very good

Advertisement