davewindowcleaner

what is he cleaning the conservatory roof with?

davewindowcleaner

[media]

[/media]

davewindowcleaner

Am I mistaken but wouldnt using that scratch the glass?

davewindowcleaner

Cleaning glass with that would scratch the hell out of the glass wouldn't it?

Smurf

If the rotary flat surface cleaner metal rotating bar with nozzles in it hits any part of the plastic cappings on a conservatory roof it will damage it including the glass for sure.

Using that thing to try cleaning a conservatory roof seems totally bonkers to me :confused:

davewindowcleaner

I wouldnt like to take risk like that on customers conservatory roof.

To be honest I've gone off cleaning conservatory roof, too much hassle and don't even enjoy doing it.

Had a new customer asking if I would clean her roof and I said no, she was happy enough for me to clean the conservatory windows and gutter only.

Smurf

I hate cleaning them with a passion to be honest so I charge customers alot for the pleasure.

Tuffers

I quite like doing them. I like to see what an excellent job I've done :whistle:

Smurf

Nothing like blowing yer own trumpet as they say...I bet you had wished that you where a dog :D

Alien Human
[media]
[/media]

Sounds like a lawnmower.....or a small UFO stuck on the end of a pole with serious amounts of water being blown up its a**e....