Chris Dall

Paypal

Chris Dall

Ok guys. Just made a new webpage. And want to start taking paypal online. Who uses it on their page? And do they pay for a commercial account or just a personal one?

TolishAPurd

I have a paypal button on my website,works perfectly. Just carry on using your paypal account as normal and they'll soon tell you when you need to upgrade.

Guest abs

If you use a standard paypal Acc like I did paypal watched my Acc and noticed I was a business and they forced me to start a business acc, so if I was starting as new I'd just go straight for a business paypal acc

peter rogers

just have a paypal account its simples to use and u dont need a web site to use it :-)

Guest abs

My business acc is linked to my mobile alot of my customers pay via PayPals own wedsite with my phone number I then get a text ever time I get a payment