SHAQ TULLOCH

Access is a pain in the a**!

SHAQ TULLOCH

Been asked to do quote for this! What would you guys charge and how would you go about getting access to the left hand side of the roof?! Conservatory ladders ?

image.jpg.51a9e750dcb7d8196dce46657acdfaa9.jpg

image.jpg.0142a868ec6fc6de636cde1abf764216.jpg

Green Pro Clean Ltd

I would use some scaffold planks along the side next to the wall to spread your weight on the supports as you move along.

SHAQ TULLOCH

its a 3 bed house.. i havent got conny ladders was thinking to hire but then thats extra costs .. what would you charge ?

Dave B

Rest ladders on the end of the conny and climb up

Use pole from the end to do that side

Green Pro Clean Ltd

Whatever the charge is for the conservatory clean (only you can decide how much that is) plus the rental if you want a conny ladder rented plus about £10 each way to collect it and drop it off.

adamangler

Cant really see to advise from them pics, i usually just manage with a combination of ladders, step ladders and wfp. If you can get to the roof line you can clean it, but i much prefer doing by hand where poss.

As for charge, well thats up to you, my first conny i did for £30, my last one was 100 and ive one booked next week for 120. So it depends where you are in your business. you could always come down in price if needs be, ive dont it a few times quoted higher then dropped my price but only because i need the work.

I always think its better to quote a price you would really like and be happy whilst doing the job and take your time than quote a price where you think, eh ok i suppose ill do it for that and then be rushing to try and make your money and begrudge doing it.

peter rogers

do that for 150 as it will take time get the scaafold plank and walk on it only when need

spray it with chemcial clean from the edge conservatory then walk the plank to get the detail bit done

Tuffers

Have you got any pics that are not so close up Shaq? I can't make head nor tail of the pics :confused:

SHAQ TULLOCH

sorry, this is the only pictures i have from the customer :/

SHAQ TULLOCH

iv said £120 and see where i get with that

Tuffers
sorry, this is the only pictures i have from the customer :/

You need to see it first. You don't want to book it in and then find out you're not able to do it.

peter rogers

have u not seen it yet ??