Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiners delivery

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Knoxy

Just bought The Super-Lite® Xtreme Medium-Mixed brush and a plastic neck on Tuesday, I was hoping it would be here by tomorrow but I've not had an email to say its been dispatched, Gutted as I've got a fairly big job on tomorrow which I bought the brush for. Is this normal for Gardiners or is it delayed for some reason?

What time did you order it? Most places dispatch their orders to the customers before 6pm so no, if you ordered it after something like 4pm I'd not expect next day delivery.

Where has Alex been? Haven't seen him on in a while. Maybe he is away to Amsterdam to that big cleaning convention!! I should have told the misses we had to go lol

I had the same problem mate on two of my deliveries. Gardnier had sent it out just not sent me an email and FedEx were holding the parcel in their depo. Not great though!

Where has Alex been? Haven't seen him on in a while. Maybe he is away to Amsterdam to that big cleaning convention!! I should have told the misses we had to go lol

he will be having a spacecake in amsterdam lol

All good, delivered today at 10am, plus a nice little free gift from the good folks at Gardiner, used the brush today and it's mint, done a first clean that I thought would have taken 2 hrs plus, but the brush made light work of shifting everything and it only took an hour and a half. The real noticeable difference was the weight, wow, the viking brush is like having a brick on the end compared to this featherweight beauty.

Back