Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Best brush...advice needed

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Thanks mate. I'm guessing with me being a newbie I might order this as I'm guessing I'm gonna be clumsy at first till I get used to things!
Newbie or pro, it’s a great thing to have. If you haven’t made your order yet then defo add it. 

Just for reference, my first brush was the Ultimate Flocked. Found it great! Got a Xtreme Medium Hybrid now for regular work and keeping the flocked for first cleans, frames etc. 

Newbie or pro, it’s a great thing to have. If you haven’t made your order yet then defo add it. 

Just for reference, my first brush was the Ultimate Flocked. Found it great! Got a Xtreme Medium Hybrid now for regular work and keeping the flocked for first cleans, frames etc. 

Would you say flocked brushes are better for first cleans?

Is anyone using Tucker Brushes? I’ve had my mono filament one since Nov 2016 and it’s still going strong, it cost me about £70 all in and has outlasted Gardiner brushes over twofold.
Well chuffed with it.
I understand it’s become harder to get one now due to import costs. Unless anyone knows where to get one?

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums
I have one, its a great brush but a bit heavy. its got fans and jets but the jets are tiny and belt the flow out.

cleaningspot sell them.

Would you say flocked brushes are better for first cleans?
Pfft, I’ve been window cleaning for 4 months, what do I know? I just know it’s worked really well for me and I’ve had next to no complaints (one moody person who couldn’t give me specifics, and one guy who complained of spotting but that was my fault, my PPM was too high). It was the brush I was told to get starting out and not knowing anything I did. So I can recommend it. 

What are you thinking of getting in terms of jets? I’ve got pencils in the flocked and they work well, but just got 100° fans in my new brush and they’re awesome!

Latest Posts

Back