Jump to content

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

wfp additives


tench0771

Recommended Posts

who has tryed added sparkel @ vision whats your thaults  do they make a difference  also there is a new kid on the block in testing at the minit devels shine  not on sale yet but will be at some point i no the vision has bin done to deth but ha ho :1f61c:

Link to comment

Not this again :1f602: , I used vision for about a year I think but stopped using as noticed my tank was getting a red slime inside not long after stopping using it tank is nice and clean. 

Link to comment
39 minutes ago, Paul 007 said:

I used it too. But I stopped too after a sticky residue started to form and hearing from a few others that it clogged up their pump. Funny I did not notice any difference when I stopped. Placeibo effect when you start.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
 

When i used it i would not add it for 1 week every month

Keeps the tank clean and still has enough in the system

Problem windows with drips that spot etc sorted themselves out after a couple of cleans with it

 

Link to comment

this is a interesting thread for me just to see what others think ect , i think its like any thing for example , i use a new soap in my trad bucket and for a wile think whoa this is amazing then after a wile change to something different, then get the whoa this is much beta, i think a lot is us as its new and not the product, alltho there are some advantages  with every thing we use but nuffing is perfect hence y we keep changing all the time :coffee:

Link to comment
3 hours ago, Dave B said:

When i used it i would not add it for 1 week every month

Keeps the tank clean and still has enough in the system

Problem windows with drips that spot etc sorted themselves out after a couple of cleans with it

 

i also found this if you add on every tank fill you end up over dosing wich causes issues 

Link to comment
On 20/08/2017 at 20:49, tench0771 said:

who has tryed added sparkel @ vision whats your thaults  do they make a difference  also there is a new kid on the block in testing at the minit devels shine  not on sale yet but will be at some point i no the vision has bin done to deth but ha ho :1f61c:

i thought scott couldn't get it right lee,hence the wait for its release-i'm not on his page so wouldn't know how he improved it as initial results were very poor

Edited by kevinc250
Link to comment
2 minutes ago, kevinc250 said:

i thought scott couldn't get it right lee,hence the wait for its release-i'm not on his page so wouldn't know about his shine

im not shore what he is doing with it, all i have been told is it will be on sale after he gets the diolution rates right ,when is any ones guess ! i tryed to get a sample but he did not want to send one with a order i was guna make

Link to comment
Just now, tench0771 said:

000 tds was also what he said so sounds intresting !!

when will he ever learn!,000tds pretty much means its a cocktails of alcohols and solvents,just like the added sparkle with is full of solvents.

i could never work out the fascination with 000 tds mate

Link to comment

to be honist ive not used additives in my pure since that mk1 vision you sent me  but im all ears and would give it a bash just for the sake of it but in realty i allredy no it probly wont be something i would use long term its more just to try something new curiosity has kinda got me thinking realy as u never no it could be a game changer or it coud be a big flop

Link to comment
13 hours ago, Dave B said:

When i used it i would not add it for 1 week every month

Keeps the tank clean and still has enough in the system

Problem windows with drips that spot etc sorted themselves out after a couple of cleans with it

 



I never used it all the time and would only add it maybe 2-3 times a week sometimes less and at times not at all some weeks as recommended and always under dosed.

Link to comment

I've never used additives but I am interested in Simon Palmers supposed new additive that is added to tap water and doesn't spot. It's not on the market yet but it's one I'll definitely try.


Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Link to comment

Never ceases to amaze me people spend hundreds or Evan thousands of pounds to remove impurities then chuk this rubbish in there tanks ITS NOT NEEDED AND IS A COMPLEAT WAST OF TIME AND MONEY when will peo

le learn that all you need is good quality pure water the only people that claim to benefit from advertives  usualy have very poor tds readings and wonder why they get problems we never have problems and get better results than people using these addertives as we pick up loads of work from other cleaners who's water quality is poor 

Link to comment
On 27/08/2017 at 16:44, Pjj said:

Never ceases to amaze me people spend hundreds or Evan thousands of pounds to remove impurities then chuk this rubbish in there tanks ITS NOT NEEDED AND IS A COMPLEAT WAST OF TIME AND MONEY when will peo

le learn that all you need is good quality pure water the only people that claim to benefit from advertives  usualy have very poor tds readings and wonder why they get problems we never have problems and get better results than people using these addertives as we pick up loads of work from other cleaners who's water quality is poor 

i use additives mate,don't have "poor water quality"and don't have quality issues whatsoever in the five or so years since i've used them,is it a waster of money?well,i'm pretty sure that i would have sussed that out in the first six months of using them not five or so years later,again better results?you may need to explain that further as i'm not sure what you mean by that one.

additives or just the very word of them gets the shackles up on some people,mostly ones upon hearing something new that goes against the grain scares them as they have no perception as to the wider world unless of course its endorsed by messrs gardiner/pure freedom/grippa of course.

i'm sure this is not you but you do seem very anti to the whole idea or concept

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.


Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Ad Blocker Detected

Please disable your ad blocker

Our forum relies on ads to pay for the servers and our time maintaining and running the forum.

Sadly running a forum like this is not free, and due to our popularity, we need servers that can handle the amount of traffic and resources our forum uses.

 

If you do not wish to see ads on our site, please consider supporting the forum with a membership subscription.

 

Accept