Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.

wfp additives

tench0771

who has tryed added sparkel @ vision whats your thaults  do they make a difference  also there is a new kid on the block in testing at the minit devels shine  not on sale yet but will be at some point i no the vision has bin done to deth but ha ho :1f61c:

Not this again :1f602: , I used vision for about a year I think but stopped using as noticed my tank was getting a red slime inside not long after stopping using it tank is nice and clean. 

39 minutes ago, Paul 007 said:

I used it too. But I stopped too after a sticky residue started to form and hearing from a few others that it clogged up their pump. Funny I did not notice any difference when I stopped. Placeibo effect when you start.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

When i used it i would not add it for 1 week every month

Keeps the tank clean and still has enough in the system

Problem windows with drips that spot etc sorted themselves out after a couple of cleans with it

this is a interesting thread for me just to see what others think ect , i think its like any thing for example , i use a new soap in my trad bucket and for a wile think whoa this is amazing then after a wile change to something different, then get the whoa this is much beta, i think a lot is us as its new and not the product, alltho there are some advantages  with every thing we use but nuffing is perfect hence y we keep changing all the time :coffee:

3 hours ago, Dave B said:

Problem windows with drips that spot etc sorted themselves out after a couple of cleans with it

i also found this if you add on every tank fill you end up over dosing wich causes issues 

On 20/08/2017 at 20:49, tench0771 said:

who has tryed added sparkel @ vision whats your thaults  do they make a difference  also there is a new kid on the block in testing at the minit devels shine  not on sale yet but will be at some point i no the vision has bin done to deth but ha ho :1f61c:

i thought scott couldn't get it right lee,hence the wait for its release-i'm not on his page so wouldn't know how he improved it as initial results were very poor

Edited by kevinc250
2 minutes ago, kevinc250 said:

i thought scott couldn't get it right lee,hence the wait for its release-i'm not on his page so wouldn't know about his shine

im not shore what he is doing with it, all i have been told is it will be on sale after he gets the diolution rates right ,when is any ones guess ! i tryed to get a sample but he did not want to send one with a order i was guna make

Just now, tench0771 said:

000 tds was also what he said so sounds intresting !!

when will he ever learn!,000tds pretty much means its a cocktails of alcohols and solvents,just like the added sparkle with is full of solvents.

i could never work out the fascination with 000 tds mate

to be honist ive not used additives in my pure since that mk1 vision you sent me  but im all ears and would give it a bash just for the sake of it but in realty i allredy no it probly wont be something i would use long term its more just to try something new curiosity has kinda got me thinking realy as u never no it could be a game changer or it coud be a big flop

13 hours ago, Dave B said:

I never used it all the time and would only add it maybe 2-3 times a week sometimes less and at times not at all some weeks as recommended and always under dosed.

I've never used additives but I am interested in Simon Palmers supposed new additive that is added to tap water and doesn't spot. It's not on the market yet but it's one I'll definitely try.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Never ceases to amaze me people spend hundreds or Evan thousands of pounds to remove impurities then chuk this rubbish in there tanks ITS NOT NEEDED AND IS A COMPLEAT WAST OF TIME AND MONEY when will peo

le learn that all you need is good quality pure water the only people that claim to benefit from advertives  usualy have very poor tds readings and wonder why they get problems we never have problems and get better results than people using these addertives as we pick up loads of work from other cleaners who's water quality is poor 

On 27/08/2017 at 16:44, Pjj said:

Never ceases to amaze me people spend hundreds or Evan thousands of pounds to remove impurities then chuk this rubbish in there tanks ITS NOT NEEDED AND IS A COMPLEAT WAST OF TIME AND MONEY when will peo

le learn that all you need is good quality pure water the only people that claim to benefit from advertives  usualy have very poor tds readings and wonder why they get problems we never have problems and get better results than people using these addertives as we pick up loads of work from other cleaners who's water quality is poor 

i use additives mate,don't have "poor water quality"and don't have quality issues whatsoever in the five or so years since i've used them,is it a waster of money?well,i'm pretty sure that i would have sussed that out in the first six months of using them not five or so years later,again better results?you may need to explain that further as i'm not sure what you mean by that one.

additives or just the very word of them gets the shackles up on some people,mostly ones upon hearing something new that goes against the grain scares them as they have no perception as to the wider world unless of course its endorsed by messrs gardiner/pure freedom/grippa of course.

i'm sure this is not you but you do seem very anti to the whole idea or concept

• Like 2

Don't want to see ads? Become a subscribed member.