Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Military exercises in welsh mountains

WCF

Help Support WCF:

BigFoot

Any of the ex services guys taken part in this event or similar.

its taking place today and tomorrow and I’m  pretty sure their glad the storm has passed 

as they don’t get to take the day off for bad weather like us. Tough graft I would imagine, mentally, 

phisicaly and probably emotionally. I often see units with full kit on drills in the Brecon Beacons while walking the dog

(I live on the edge of the national park), all credit to them always positive but look younger and younger every new group I meet.

done it a few times, hard graft. Would do it again in a heartbeat. Teams from all over the world do it, loads drop out. Not fun if your carrying the gpmg though.

done it a few times, hard graft. Would do it again in a heartbeat. Teams from all over the world do it, loads drop out. Not fun if your carrying the gpmg though.
I do a fair bit of mountain walking and long distance hiking, I enjoy being outdoors but I must say fair play to all servicemen/ex servicemen doing that in full kit, I’d imagine it would take everything out of you!

Back