Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Checkatrade

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Im with checkatrade.  Its been ok so far, slow to start with but had 4 jobs in Jan but all for addons rather than windows.  My membership comes with trading standardsa approval which has helped me with commercial business and higher end stuff.  I also know a checkatrade enquiry will not be a price shopper which is good.

Having said that I need alot more business from them to justify the cost!!

Im with checkatrade.  Its been ok so far, slow to start with but had 4 jobs in Jan but all for addons rather than windows.  My membership comes with trading standardsa approval which has helped me with commercial business and higher end stuff.  I also know a checkatrade enquiry will not be a price shopper which is good.

Having said that I need alot more business from them to justify the cost!!
How much are you paying???

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

its £900 including the vat ? Ive had about £700 of work so far having joined 5 months ago.  Im hoping to get at least £2700 per year to make it worthwhile so looking unlikely I'll renew unless they drop the price or the work picks up.  To be fair the "trading standards approved" tag is definately worth something to me though.  Ive won some good work on the back of that though not directly via checkatrade.

Latest Posts

Back