Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wfp kits for a van and for a beginner

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Do you know your tap tds is it low enough for a di set up, as for cost how long is a piece of string it can be done for less than 1k or well over 5k and beyond it would be better for you to elaborate a little 

Sort of how long is a bit of string system. Like iron says you need to find out your tds level and find out what sort of filtration your gonna be needing. In a nutshell if you have the knowledge you could do a diy van mount probably under a grand. If your looking for buying new and having installed at east 1500-2000 as a start up to almost anything depending where you buy. Do you already have customers in place to make it worthwhile have you tried wfp window cleaning before? 

I bought a pure freedom 500ltr diy kit for about £900 about a year ago I have since upgraded it to a 2 man system and hot water but it was well worth it to get me going

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I diy'd mine, got a custom built tank from Steve, and me and a mate did the rest. Once you do it you will realise how easy it is, just fitting the tank can be tricky

Sent using the http://Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back