Spartan

Van extras recommended (ply,locks,alarms etc)

Spartan

Hi lads,

They say ‘word of mouth’ is the best recommendation.

So anyone had good van ply linings they’ve used, deadlock fitters or reverse sensors fitted?

I'm based in south east London but obviously can also head to north Kent/Surrey.

cheers 👍

scottish cleaning service
14 hours ago, Spartan said:

Hi lads,

So anyone had good van ply linings they’ve used, deadlock fitters or reverse sensors fitted?

I'm based in south east London but obviously can also head to north Kent/Surrey.

cheers 👍

you can fit deadlocks and ply lining  by yourself or ask a joiner to do it. You could add insulation between the ply and walls if you want to retain some heat in the winter if you are placing a heater in at night time.

Might be better buying a new van and adding these as extras and put it through your business. cheers m

Pjj
19 hours ago, Spartan said:

Hi lads,

cheers 👍

Grippatank do a a very nice plastic van lining kit easy to clean makes the van very lite inside as it’s white and a lot lighter than ply wood Ime very pleased with it 

Iron Giant
14 hours ago, Pjj said:

Grippatank do a a very nice plastic van lining kit easy to clean makes the van very lite inside as it’s white and a lot lighter than ply wood Ime very pleased with it 

Just had quick look, I've always thought if someone did a vehicle bed liner similar to a liner which goes into the back of a pick-up truck and was about 6"  high on the sides it would save speed-lining and similar would help with water spillages and is easily cleaned and maintained.